Right-click on the WZ-Overlay.png image on this page, then select “Save image as…” and save the image to your desktop
- Click on this link: http://profile.actionsprout.com/overlays
- Select “Login to your personal Facebook account” and login if you aren’t already
- Choose “Create New Overlay”
- Push the “Image Overlay” button and upload the upload the WZ-Overlay.png image you save to your desktop
- Enter “100” for “Overlay Opacity”
- Click “Save”
- Click the “Share Link” at the top of the page, which takes you to a confirmation page
- Select “Confirm” to update your profile pic, and it’s live on your profile!
Note: The third party app used to create this border will auto-populate an additional post underneath your profile update. You can either delete that post or share this specific border with your friends by following these steps after step 6 above:
- Input the following text in the “Share Title” area of the Share Info section: Support Work Zone Awareness Week (April 3-7) by changing your profile pic
- Input the following text in the “Share Description” area: Click here to create your own Work Zone Awareness Week profile frame. #MoveOver #SafetyRocks!