National Drive Electric Week (NDEW), September 10-18, is a nationwide celebration to generate awareness and availability of plug-in electric vehicles. We know our customers are interested in this new technology and want to provide the best and most reliable information, products, and choices.
Due to this demand we’ve amplified our outreach efforts surrounding electric vehicles and will be participating in numerous events demonstrating our commitment to electric vehicles and our communities. Many of these events are ride and drive opportunities with manufacturers representing the electric vehicle market. Check out the events below for one near you, and stop by to see us!
- Sept. 9-11: Goodguys Colorado National Car Show (Loveland, CO)
- Sept. 10: NDEW City of Aurora “Ride and Drive” (Aurora, CO)
- Sept. 14: NDEW Northern Colorado Clean Cities 20th Anniversary “Ride and Drive” (Dacono, CO)
- Sept. 14: NDEW Boulder Downtown Farmers Market (Boulder, CO)
- Sept. 17-18: Summerset Fest (Littleton, CO)
- Sept. 24: The Big Wonderful (Littleton, CO)
- Sept. 10: NDEW Ramsey Happy Days Car Show (Ramsey, MN)
- Sept. 10-11: Jesse James Day (Northfield, MN)
- Sept. 12: Robbinsdale Main Street Meet & Greet (Robbinsdale, MN)
- Sept. 17: Bloomington Heritage Days (Bloomington, MN)
- Sept. 18: Open Streets MPLS: Nicollet Ave (Minneapolis, MN)
- Oct. 1: Open Streets MPLS: University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Sept. 10: NDEW: West Acres Shopping Mall (Fargo, ND)
You can learn more about electric vehicles and Xcel Energy programs here.
To engage in National Drive Electric Week activities, visit here.